Friday, December 23, 2022

Wolf Winds and Winter Galore

Good day my friends,

Boy, the winds are howling like wolves in the night.

For us here in the Northern Hemisphere, winter officially started on December 21st.

And it came in like a bang!

I happen to live in the foothills of North Carolina. And baby it’s cold outside with temps hanging in the 20s – with lows predicted this evening in the single digits.

Whoa . . .

But the kicker is the howling winds, sustained at nearly 20-30 mph. Gusts up to 40-50 mph.

Damn . . . it “feels like” 7 degrees Fahrenheit – and that it does!

I’m shivering just thinking about it.

 


But fortunately as I work from my “bat cave” in the backyard, I’m staying toasty warm despite the fact that my “cave” is a wooden storage shed of sorts.

The “secret sauce” is insulation and a good old Big Buddy propane heater.

This little shed project has been fun to tinker with. It’s also an ongoing project. As mentioned above, I’m added insulation throughout, wiring, Ethernet cabling for Internet access – and a dry toilet . . . all the “comforts” of home.

Next I’ll be adding skirting underneath and finish out the ceiling.

I’ve considered running water lines – but not decided on this yet. That would surely be a luxury. I guess time will tell.

Mushing on . . .

In the spirit of Christmas, good will and glad tidings, I’d like to offer you . . .

Free Gifts For Your Thoughts

As you know, I love helping folks grow their biz. So, let me know what your biggest advertising grief is. I’d love to hear your thoughts, questions, or ideas you’d like to see covered in this blog.

Please take a quick hop over to my website and let me know how I can help you. And while you’re there why not pick up a free gift pack . . .

. . . after all, you deserve it!

Click Here and Head Over to Massey Marketing Associates LLC

 

And when you get there simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page. BAM, you’re free prize pak will be delivered immediately and ready for you to download.

 

That’s it . . .  pretty easy, right?

 

Yours for higher profits,

 

Emette

No comments:

Post a Comment