Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Christmas

Greetings,

It was the day after Christmas when all through the house everything was stirring – even the mouse.

It was full-tilt, fun filled excitement, bliss and our traditional family breakfast!

Geez, I’m still full from all the food the holidays bring.

Even though we cook a very traditional family breakfast with country ham, sausage, bacon, eggs, grits, and biscuits and oh yeah . . .

. . .  my wife’s lip smackin’ biscuit gravy!

We are very non-traditional when we finally get to have “our family” gathering.

It’s usually the day after Christmas.

You see, our boys are grown now and they have numerous obligations, well you know - spouse’s family gatherings to attend, their own functions and places to be, friends’ gatherings and such.

My loving wife is one of the best “gift-givers” ever. She just seems to know what folks want. And this year was no-exception.

No – we no longer give each other gifts – it’s mostly about the grand kids. There’s nothing better than to see a youngin’s face beaming with pure bliss and smiles so big that it lights up a room.


 

This year, the “magic” toy seemed to be the battling Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Robots action toy. Our 5-year old grandson loved it! It won out over the seemingly gazillion other toys he’d gotten.

Of course, this will most likely change within the next 5 minutes or so and one of the other toys will become new fav.

Depending how old you are, you may remember this toy making its debut in the early 1960s. This toy was originally first manufactured by the Marx toy company.

Currently Mattel is the manufacturer and it’s still being produced.

I tried to find out just how popular this toy ranked today but didn’t really find any reliable info.

All’s I can say is that the toy market is brutal from what I’m seeing. And trying to pick out something that will “stick” and last – well good luck.

The bottom line is this: I hope you had a great Christmas and that 2023 is your best year ever.

And for the record, I’ll do my part to help you by providing you with the best biz advice that I can.

Let me start by jump-starting your biz by offering you a FREE MARKETING TOOLKIT . . .

It’s chocked full of low cost marketing and advertising ideas that you can put to use NOW! Plus, I’ll even give you a FREE Advertising Consultation.

So what the heck are you waiting for . . .

Just . . .

Click here to get your FREE Marketing toolkit! 

Virtually yours,

Emette

P.S. Stay tuned for new stuff for 2023. I think you’ll really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment