Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Why We Love Claude Hopkins



Dear Entrepreneur and Friend,

 If you been around advertising and marketing any time at all, you’ve probably at least heard the name Claude Hopkins. If you’ve haven’t then . . .

You’re In for a Real Treat!

I like to travel back in time and read some of the old advertising classics. Many of the old gems contain little nuggets of pure gold. Now sometimes you gotta dig for them, overlook the dated language and think about the lesson imparted, but it’s well worth the time and effort.

And one of my favorite classics is Scientific Advertising . . . bar none! This small guide is filled with timeless advertising and marketing wisdom that can be applied today. And can you guess who wrote this timeless masterpiece? YES . . . you’re right—it was written by none other than . . .
Claude Hopkins!

Many top marketing masters like Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy, and Clayton Makepeace recommend this book often! Many consider this book one of the best advertising books ever written. 

In fact Jay Abraham and many other top marketers considers this a “must read” book.
David Ogilvy wrote that “Nobody should be allowed to have anything to do with advertising until he has read this book seven times. It changed the course of my life.”
Now wouldn’t you think if one of the most successful ad men in the world considers this book so important and valuable, that you should at least take a look?

A Complete Advertising Education In Under 40 Pages

Yes, I realize this is a bold statement to make and I’m going to prove that it’s true. Think about most ‘advertising’ text books on the market today. These tombs are like encyclopedia sized books.

But here’s the thing . . . they are filled with theory and industry-advertising fluff. Not anything really useful for the business owner who needs to make their ad dollar pay.
Just as the title implies, Scientific Advertising outlines a unique advertising approach based on testing and measuring. This book contains information on how to write advertising that sells.

On the other hand, most traditional advertising relies on catch phrases and fancy graphics and artwork to sell . . . and none of it is tracked. I don’t know about you but unlike Coke or Budweiser I don’t have millions to spend on advertising . . . especially advertising that can’t be tested or tracked. Yea, I’m all about building a favorable image but I want sales!
So, why am I “talking up” this book? 

Simple!

You know we live in in a world filled with hype and distrust and skepticism.  I want to break that tradition and give you something of real value. I want you to have something that will lead you to advertising breakthroughs and kick your sales up a notch or two. I want you to have a guide that will improve all of your marketing and advertising efforts. Best of all . . . I want you to get it without risk or cost!

A Gift For You . . .

Here’s the deal. If you feel like your business could use some more sales, more leads or more store or web traffic, I’ll send you a PDF copy of Scientific Advertising. It will not cost you a single dime. Heck, you don’t even have to ‘opt-in or subscribe to a mailing list.’ No tricks or strings attached. None of that rubbish! 

In fact, if you’ll let me know where to send it and I’ll be gladly email you a fresh copy. Again, it’s presented in PDF so you can read it practically anywhere, study it or print it out. Oh, another thing . . . this is a special illustrated edition containing numerous ads written by Hopkins. It’s a book with a built in swipe file!

Here’s how to get your free copy of Scientific Advertising.

Email me at eemassey@yahoo.com with the words “Claude Hopkins” in the subject line. This way I’ll know it’s not spam. I’ll reply back with your book attached within 24 hours.
Pretty simple, huh?

Ok, that’s it for today!

Warmly,

Emette Massey

P.S. The first 100 people to request this invaluable advertising manual, I’ll also include special surprise marketing gift. (Hint: think gift certificate that could boost your sales by 200 % or more).




No comments:

Post a Comment