Sunday, January 29, 2012

How To Grow Your Business

Hi Cyber Friend,

If you want to grow your business, get more leads and turn those leads into paying customers, then pay attention!

I want to kick this thing off right . . .by giving you some cool, free biz boosting marketing resources. And just in case you're wondering there is no trickery or 'catches' here. 

Well, maybe one . . . you gotta email me to get your stuff!

But with that small investment you're getting a huge amount of stuff that could literally turn your business around. Hey I've seen it done before!

Here's what you'll get:

A special illustrated edition of Scientific Advertising written by Claude Hopkins. This book is a must for any business owner. It's the starting point for turning any business in any industry from a so-so, lack-luster organization into a profit producing machine . . . bar none! 

Swipe File Mania. Need inspiration for creating profitable advertising copy? Here it is. I've put together huge collection of direct response type ads that have been responsible for millions upon millions of dollars worth of sales. Read them, study them and adapt them to your firm and see sales rise like a helium filled balloon. 

DM Hotline. Yea, call me a pin cushion. You can poke holes in me all day, I can take it! You'll have my full attention to ask me marketing questions, help you with creating a good ad or just need some marketing advice. I'm at your service. I've been in the marketing trenches for a long, long time. During that time I've hit more than a few brick walls, dusted myself off and managed to figure out how to "fix" the problem. And most likely I can fix your problem too. You'll be given my personal "members only" email address which to send in your concerns. I'll personally respond within 24 hours with a quick solution to your marketing problem.


So, why the generous offer? 

Thought you'd never ask! Well, I love marketing, especially marketing that pays for itself. I love helping folks tune their marketing so produces the highest and best results possible. It's the ultimate business leverage when done correctly! No I don't run a non-profit agency here, it's just good karma. And I know that some of the folks I help turn into some of my best clients. It's really that simple!

There you go! 


So what are you waiting for . . . email me at: eemassey@yahoo.com and be sure to include Jan12 in the subject line or else you won't get your biz boosting kit. But you need to hurry! I can only keep this special offer open for a limited time. I am a working copywriter/consult with a busy schedule. And to ensure that I am fair to both my paying clients and you, I must make this a time limited offer subject to ending without advanced notice. 


Warmly,


Emette E. Massey


P.S. Get your free DM Kit now while it's on your mind. There's no cost or obligation. Email me at: eemassey@yahoo.com and see your business grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment