Wednesday, November 23, 2022

What Are You Thankful For?

Can you believe that it’s already turkey day, aka Thanksgiving?

Well, I’m finding it hard to believe.

I could fill a book on all the things that I’m thankful for . . .

Not to sound sentimental, sometimes I like to bask in good times of the past.

I’m reminded that all those times me and my buddies “got into stuff” when I was a young lad.”

Yeah, you know what I’m talking about  – sneaking around drinking cheap beer, smoking cigars or whatever and just plain riding around having fun.

Oh man, drag racing through Main Street – and not getting caught by the cops.

Priceless!

Boy, it seems like a lifetime ago. And I wouldn’t trade those times for all the riches in the world.

Fast Forward  . . . Let The Beatings Begin . . .

Lessons learned were hard but proven effective. I got more “beatings” for all the shenanigans we pulled. I actually thought my folks owned stock in Woolworth’s store because the ol wooden yard sticks we had in our family.

And ironically seemed to be my Mom’s favorite “weapon” to punish me with.

Still trying to figure out how my little sis escaped those whippings – guess she was smart enough to not get caught!

But you know, the true riches are friends/family, having a dry roof over your head, and some food on the table are priceless – especially to those who didn’t have those luxuries.

And you can only appreciate these when you get older.

 

 

Here’s A Challenge For You

As we head into the holiday season think about all the things you are thankful for.

Take nothing for granted. Make everything count and gives thanks to the Lord above for all these “things.”

I promise you’ll feel like a new man or woman just by showing a little gratitude.

And if you really want to up the ante, go out of your way to lend a helping hand to someone in need – without expecting any sort of returned favor or payment of any kind.

It’s all about true service.

Now, try to adopt this sentiment towards your business and customers that your serve (there’s gold there).

Most business poorly serve their customers. So by going the extra mile, you’ll reap rewards beyond measure.

Here’s a FREE GIFT For You . . .

Just for taking the time to read this post (why not consider subscribing), I’d like to gift you a special biz kit . . .

Click here to get your FREE Copywriting Jump Start Package

It’s all about what you need to get started writing good copy in the shortest amount of time. I know that I said there were no shortcuts, but this is as close as it gets.

You’ll get an advertising primer (nearly all the pros started with this book) that gives you a basic education in writing direct response advertisements.

You’ll get samples of great ads that have sold millions of dollars’ worth of products.

You’ll get a headline starter “kit” filled with attention getting headlines to fuel your ideas.

Plus, I’ll throw in a free 30-minute business consultation. I LOVE to talk shop and this is your golden ticket to ask me anything business, marketing or copywriting related.

Click here to get your FREE Copywriting Jump Start Package. 

Questions or concerns  - Email me directly at: eemassey@yahoo.com

                                        

Yours for higher profits,

 

Emette

 

No comments:

Post a Comment