Wednesday, November 16, 2022

How Long Can You Tread Water?

The wounds in your business are real. We feel breath and experience it each and every day.

You already may be experiencing this as the inflation monster is eating us alive!

In case you don’t know, the first six months of 2022 has been the worst (possibility since 1929, 1930, and 1931). Ouch! And the Dow, well the worst first half we seen in 30 some years!

And if you have (or need) to hire good people to work for your company; I don’t need to tell you that it’s tough finding help.

Based on what I’m seeing, the average inflation to businesses is running at roughly 12%.

And it’s going to get worse before it gets better.

You can protect your business from inflation – if you follow a few simple steps.

I’m considering putting together a special masterclass called Give Me Liberty – if there’s enough interest. So let me know if you’d like to get in on this training. Email me at: eemassey@yahoo.com with the word “Liberty” in the subject line. I’ll put you on the list.

In the meantime, get my FREE Marketing Toolkit – It’s my gift to you. And comes with no cost or obligation. Click here and Get it today!

Questions or concerns  - Email me directly at:  eemassey@yahoo.com                          

Yours for higher profits,

 

Emette

No comments:

Post a Comment