Monday, November 14, 2022

An Open Letter To My Blog Readers

 Back in the ol blog saddle  . . . again.

When I started this blog way back in 2012 (or whenever it was). I vowed that I'd write a new post regularly.

Well, even in the most creative definitions of "regularly" the post would be written, polished, and published at least once-in-while - not . . .

Years Later. Geez!

Yes, I'm a slacker. Focused or in my case very unfocused with too damn many distractions. 

Not excused! 

So, if case you are reading it now years later, I'd like to somehow make it up to you.

How?

Glad you asked!

I'm gonna let you pick something pretty cool from the "prize bin" . . .

And here's what you can choose from:

  • A special illustrated edition of Scientific Advertising. This is NOT the same one you'll find - well any where. This one has hard-to-find advertisement written from the master, Claude Hopkins himself. And these are NOT the same swipes floating out there in cyberspace. 
  • Sizzlemanship. As most of you know, Mr. Wheeler coined the phrase, "don't sell the steak, sell the sizzle. And the rest is history. In his "new book", Sizzlemanship, Mr. Wheeler dips into his vast experience of the Sizzle formulas (and tons of sales to back it up) and shares actual stories of the work done behind the counter. This should be a must have in any business person's library.
  •  30 minute FREE Advertising consultation -here's your change to put to work my over 30 years of sales, marketing, and advertising experience for nary a cent or any sort of obligation. This is a great option if your sales are tanking or you simply want to new advertising ideas that actually work.
 Here's how to claim your "prize":
 
It's actually fairly easy. Send me an email with the words "Prize Bin" in the subject line and tell me which one you want. 
 
Email me directly at: eemassey@yahoo.com
 
Be sure to include the words "Prize Bin" in the subject otherwise the email gets ignored.
 
Oh, I almost forgot . . . this offer ends at midnight, November 30, 2022.
 
Yours for higher profits,
 
Emette
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment