Friday, December 9, 2022

Family Time and Merry Christmas

 

If there’s one thing about the holiday season I love . . . and dread – it’s seeing family and friends.

It’s so great seeing folks you don’t see on a regular basis. But I gotta tell ya – it can be stressful too.

Dealing with certain family members can test your very last nerve. But you know – I won’t trade it for the world.

It doesn’t help when you’re an introvert. I charge my batteries by finding a hiding place to get some quiet time.

‘Tis The Season

This week I’m spending time with my wife, sister, and mother at Folly Beach, SC.

There’s joy and excitement in the air. I hear my mom talking to herself, the wife singing along to Dan Fogelberg. I’m damn lucky to have ‘em in my life and I love them dearly.

Today’s agenda – spending the entire day in Charleston. Lots of good stuff awaits.

The weather is absolutely gorgeous. Temps in the mid to upper 70s, with lows in the 60s. Wow. And it’s December!

Back home it’s rainy and cold – temps in the 40s. And home is just 4.5 hours north of here.

Crazy, right?

Take a Deep Breathe . . .

. . . and live life deeply. Walk on the beach, catch the moonrise, smell some of what nature gives us. Enjoy every moment you can. After all, we’re only here for a short ride.

Take in all in – at your own pace -  while you can.  

 

Giving – not getting . . .

 . . . is my motto. For me, it’s provides a subtle sense of gratification and delight. I know, we live in a material world. God knows I got enough “stuff” to last a lifetime. But sometimes you just need to pare down and get rid of “stuff.”

Here’s Your Holiday Gift

If you run, or hope to run a business, then you’ll want this little pack of virtual goodies. Let me tell you about . . .

It’s called -  drum roll please . . . The  free marketing toolkit!

You’ll get a special illustrated edition of Scientific Advertising. This edition has a swipe file included. This is a great primer for anyone wanting a quick course of what effective advertising is all about.

You are up and running but you’re marketing is sputtering along – here’s your fix. It’s a special report called How to Fix Your Marketing in 5 Easy Steps. Simple and easy solutions – mostly common low cost and sense marketing “fixes” to help get your cash flowing again.

I’ve got a couple more special reports that I’m going to give ya . . .

. . .  Blair Warren’s infamous One-Sentence Persuasion Course

27 Words to Make the World Do Your Bidding.

Don’t let this title fool ya – in my humble opinion, this is one of the most powerful persuasion courses that I’ve ever taken. For the record, I’ve taken dozens of sales and marketing courses. This powerful little “course” hits the hammer on the head. And you’ll be surprised how effective it is.

Lastly, I’ve included another insider advantage for you. It’s called 9 Remarkable Ways to Increase Sales and Profits. This special report is chocked full of marketing tips, strategies.

For example: Learn how to leverage you’re marketing efforts. We all know what real estate leverage is and how it work. Now think the same thing but let’s take a sales technique you use to increase your average sales by 20% with no additional cost or effort. You’ve just leveraged your marketing.

There’s plenty more profit leveraging techniques to boost your marketing machine.

I think you get the point . . .

Here’s what to do now . . .

. . . It super easy.

Just . . .

Click here to get your FREE Marketing toolkit! 

Cheers,

 

Emette

No comments:

Post a Comment