Thursday, December 15, 2022

Does Your Business Make This Simple Mistake?

Here's a quick lesson I’m reminded of recently . . . thanks to John Carlton, one of my favorite marketing mentors is . . .

“Never trust your own version of reality without testing it first

Reality checks are good – if you’re lucky enough to have people in your circle who are totally honest enough to call ‘em out.

And these folks are very hard to find.

That’s why having a great mentor is pure gold. They’ll call out all the stuff wrong with your biz and save you from major marketing blunders.  

Unfortunately great (or even good) mentors are hard to find. As you can imagine, the Internet is loaded with self-professed “gurus” of all flavors. They’ll make magical claims about fixing all your problems but they tend to come up short on true fixes.

Ok. You’ve been warned.

No matter how you get ‘em, these reality checks can save your business time and money.

Make sure your marketing messages are clear

As for marketing messages, your message must be clear or you’ll lose any hope of sustaining biz-life – at least for any length of time.

Prospects won’t tolerate boring, rambling or confusing messages.

Here’s a tip: what I do is read my ad or marketing message out loud. This helps me spot confusing copy and ensures that the copy flows easily from point to point.

I’ll also send my copy to my biz-partner (who happens to be a great proof reader) to make sure the message is clear and flows logically.

I hope these little tips help. And I’ve got some more goodies that could ramp up your sales and marketing efforts.

A Free Gift For Your Thoughts

But first, I’d love to hear your thoughts, questions, or ideas you’d like to see covered in this blog.

Please take a quick trip over to my website and let me know. And while you’re there why not pick up a free gift pack . . .

. . . after all, you deserve it!

Click Here and Head Over to Massey Marketing Associates LLC

 

And when you get there simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page. BAM, you’re free prize pak will be delivered immediately and ready for you to download.

 

That’s it . . .  pretty easy, right?

 

Yours for higher profits,

 

Emette

No comments:

Post a Comment